Steal My 21 Blog Post Ideas
Trying to come up with content but can’t think of anything?
We’ve all been there…
Automate Your Admin with our Free Zapier Flowchart for Painting Contractors!
I know exactly how discouraging writer’s block can be so I did a little digging around and came up with a few topics for you.
Here Are 21 Blog Post Ideas:
- Step-by-step: Create a step-by-step guide on how to do something. This is basically a tutorial or a “How to”.
- List: Create a list of tools, ideas, and tactics that will help your viewers with whatever topic you specialize
- Case Study: this is a post that takes more work to put together, but once done it is very useful. Put together a group of statistics and details on a certain topic.
- Lead Magnet Excerpt: Look into one of your lead magnets or ebooks and share a useful chunk of it, then link to the actual opt-in page so they can receive the rest of it.
- Webinar Excerpt: Take a chunk from one of your recent webinars then link to the full webinar.
- Inspirational: These are great mood boosters to stumble upon, we all need these.
- FAQ: If you’re constantly asked a series of common questions, why not lay them all out for your viewers to easily read all at once?
- Quote: Everyone loves quotes from people that they look up to, dig around and find a good amount of quotes then aggregate them together.
- Comparison: Find your competitors, then differentiate between the two of you, show why you are unique.
- Definition: In every niche there is a series of “jargon” or slang used in each industry of business, create a list of all of those words and define them.
- Profile: Choose one successful person in your industry or niche and simply write about them, their accomplishments, and contributions.
- Best Of: Sort through all of your blog posts and choose the ones that have had the most popularity then pull them together into one.
- Reaction: Find a good piece of content created by someone else and review it, then comment your thoughts on it.
- Story: Think of an entertaining story that relates to your niche, then share it with your readers.
- Common Mistake: Look at common mistakes that are made in your industry and point out things that should be avoided.
- Link Round-Up: Round up a few links that provide news relatable to your community.
- Survey: Create a survey using a program like Survey Monkey or Type Form, then share the results.
- Interview: Interview an expert in your industry then provide the interviewee’s response and react to it.
- Meme: Get fun with it! Everyone loves to laugh, create a few funny memes relating to your niche.
- Recognition: This is more of a promotional post. Recognize a customer that has had the most engagement with your business.
- Contest: Create a contest and give all the information on how to opt-in to win.
Writer’s block… be GONE!
Which one are you going to try today?
Let me know in the comments below!