Steal My 21 Blog Post Ideas
Trying to come up with content but can’t think of anything?
We’ve all been there…
I know exactly how discouraging writer’s block can be so I did a little digging around and came up with a few topics for you.
Here Are 21 Blog Post Ideas:
- Step-by-step: Create a step-by-step guide on how to do something. This is basically a tutorial or a “How to”.
- List: Create a list of tools, ideas, and tactics that will help your viewers with whatever topic you specialize
- Case Study: this is a post that takes more work to put together, but once done it is very useful. Put together a group of statistics and details on a certain topic.
- Lead Magnet Excerpt: Look into one of your lead magnets or ebooks and share a useful chunk of it, then link to the actual opt-in page so they can receive the rest of it.
- Webinar Excerpt: Take a chunk from one of your recent webinars then link to the full webinar.
- Inspirational: These are great mood boosters to stumble upon, we all need these.
- FAQ: If you’re constantly asked a series of common questions, why not lay them all out for your viewers to easily read all at once?
- Quote: Everyone loves quotes from people that they look up to, dig around and find a good amount of quotes then aggregate them together.
- Comparison: Find your competitors, then differentiate between the two of you, show why you are unique.
- Definition: In every niche there is a series of “jargon” or slang used in each industry of business, create a list of all of those words and define them.
- Profile: Choose one successful person in your industry or niche and simply write about them, their accomplishments, and contributions.
- Best Of: Sort through all of your blog posts and choose the ones that have had the most popularity then pull them together into one.
- Reaction: Find a good piece of content created by someone else and review it, then comment your thoughts on it.
- Story: Think of an entertaining story that relates to your niche, then share it with your readers.
- Common Mistake: Look at common mistakes that are made in your industry and point out things that should be avoided.
- Link Round-Up: Round up a few links that provide news relatable to your community.
- Survey: Create a survey using a program like Survey Monkey or Type Form, then share the results.
- Interview: Interview an expert in your industry then provide the interviewee’s response and react to it.
- Meme: Get fun with it! Everyone loves to laugh, create a few funny memes relating to your niche.
- Recognition: This is more of a promotional post. Recognize a customer that has had the most engagement with your business.
- Contest: Create a contest and give all the information on how to opt-in to win.
Writer’s block… be GONE!
Which one are you going to try today?
Save 42+ hours each week and $30,000 each year in admin expenses, with our Free Zapier Flowchart for Painting Contractors
Let me know in the comments below!